From what I read on Amazon.com, 10 out of 10 people give 5 stars to O.P.I Original Nail Envy 0.5 oz Natural Nail Strengthener. So I gave it a try and expected same good things would happen to me. FYI this review is based on my experience after 6 months application.
Product: 3 out of 5
Quality: 3 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Overall: 3 out of 5
Price: $10.98 at Amazon.com, IDR 210,000 at O.P.I counters nationwide.
Will I repurchase? No, cos it doesn't work very well on me. I'd like to try another brand.
What it claims:
Maximum strength formula with hydrolyzed protein and calcium helps nail grow harder, longer and stronger, and resist peeling, cracking, and splitting. Recommendation: Takes the most severely damaged nails from mush to muscle.
- Wide brush, easy to apply.
- It does help my nails growing faster than they used to be.
- Glossy finish, you can wear it alone or as a base coat too.
- A bit pricey for me.
- It doesn't help to strengthen my nails, until 3 months usage.
- Although it's mention above that you can use it as a base coat, you can't expect this stuff to prevent the chips. Besides most of O.P.I nail lacquers chip so bad! LOL.
I cannot guarantee that my review today will happen to be the exact things for you, cos I've seen many raves about this products. Oh well, maybe it just doesn't meant for me.