Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Link Time!!!

(Image courtesy: Jaded4good.wordpress.com)
  • I have no idea about great Blogger widgets until I read this article. Do you recognize what's new on this blog sidebar?
  • Lipstick Jungle designer bags and clothes are stolen, eBayed by Stage Manager.
  • BagSnob warns you to stay far far away from Judith Leiber. It was a retail nightmare!
  • Mischa Barton is back with a vengeance! And this is exactly what will happen when you're too skinny; your dress can't stay up! I can't believe that she's been trying hard to be the next Lindsay Lohan, LOL.

If you want to share your interesting articles or request for a link exchange, submit your comment in this post or e-mail me.

4 comments:

  1. hi dev..pa kabar? blog gw dah lama hiatus :)
    iya nih..hope i can get older graciously like her...diumur segini, gw jg takut tua...krn takut makin banyak keriput :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fashionista!: hai Alice! Kabar baik.. Lo sendiri gimana? Hehe, ada rencana diupdate lagi ga? Klo uda running lagi let me know yah :) Iya sama lah, gw jg takut tua hahaha, makanya Meryl Streep ini inspiring bgt yaa.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Devi! Salam Kenal..
    Such an interesting blog you have here..

    Would you mine visiting mine and maybe give me some constructive feedback? Thx. :)

    http://yuwanastiani.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @yoan: hi there, salam kenal juga. Welcome and thanks for the compliments :D

    OMG I'm not an expert blogger but sure, no problem. I'll let you know as soon as I read the whole posts of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!