Friday, January 23, 2009

Indosat Launching Party: New BlackBerry® Curve 8900 & BlackBerry® Pearl Flip 8220

What: already mentioned above.
When: Wednesday, Jan 21, 2009.
Time: 7 PM - 10 PM
Where: DragonFly, Graha BIP 1st floor, Gatot Subroto 23 - South Jakarta. 

Joining Indosat-BlackBerry (isat-bb) has apparently given me a privilege to get invitation to Indosat Launching Party: "Fashion with Sound of BlackBerry Lifestyle". Thanks to Mr. Muha Yusuf! *wink*


Opening speech from representative of Isat-BB mailing list; Prayudi Aji Murtolo, MD.

The Models.

The CROWD!!!


Indonesian 'BlackBerry Icons' celebrities are given a new BlackBerry from Indosat; Maia Estianty, Dian Sastro, Nicholas Saputra, Darwis Triadi, Shinta W. Dhanuwardoyo (CEO & co-founder Bubu.com), Ian 'Radja' Kasela, Hedi Yunus and two other people that I forget the names (sorry!). NOT FAIR! :P


Performance by Shanty and The Dancers. She sang 4 songs for the night; Hanya Memuji, Deja Vu, Oh Kasih and Don't Stop The Music.

Unfortunately I didn't win any of the doorprizes (8320, Bold and Javelin). *sob* Never mind. I met lots of new friends there! And Hanzky too! :)

4 comments:

  1. It's strange, but to my knowledge this is is the first time I'm typing a comment to a post a day before ( 22) the post was published (23).

    Well as to the post itself I only can envy your energy. Exciting life: one major birthday party after Indosat Launching Party. Icons, blackberries and models, but most of all models. Ferrari, food, drinks and gorgeous ladies, most of all Ferrari.

    It makes me realize the kind of deprived, immovable, boring sucker I've grown to be. Something ought to be done about it: "Oh Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz. My friends all drive Porches. I must make amends..." (Janis Joplin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dah lama ga blogcycling kesini tau2 ada teman SD dan SMP saya jadi icon indosat :D

    *kring kring*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dev, foto2 ga ama maia, dian sasstro, dll? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @colson: LOL. Thanks, I had a good time indeed. Actually I'm not a true partygoer cos I can't stand when people start smoking thus I rarely go to clubs. I'm a nerd daddy's-little-girl inside :)

    @spedaman: oh ya? Ok deh..

    @alice: sayangnya ga tuh Lice, kebanyakan artis pulang cepet ato kelamaan haha, mgkn lewat backdoor jadi ga keliatan.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!