Anyway I've been trying to utilize Adobe Photoshop to make a composite of my outfits thus today's post is an assessment of my fashion sense.
Whether you've got £20 to spend in Top Shop or £2,000 to spend at Gucci, looking good isn't about money, it's about style, and style never goes out of fashion. ---Victoria Beckham
Never ask me what kinda style I carry on daily basis cos I honestly have no idea. I love to keep it simple along with chic, classy and sometimes sexy. Despite the fact that I want to try something edgy, fashion avant-garde like Madonna or Rihanna, I always play it safe.
My fashion essentials:
- White Shirt. White is my favorite color! Trust me, you must have at least one in your closet. It's basic, timeless and easy to mix 'n match with jeans, long chain necklace, scarf, you name it!
- High Heels. Visualize 5'6" of me with 7-inch heels walking down the street for an hour. You don't feel my back pain, you only see how sexy I am. If you have to choose a pair, get a black one.
- Great Handbags. If Cinderella hearts a pair of dainty glass slippers, I can't walk away without carrying one of my lovely handbags. Patent is a good choice, but I encourage you to pick something that suits your character and necessities.
- Scarves/Pashminas/Shawls. Since I don't belong in a four-season country, buying a trench coat seems unreasonable. My first scarf was my paternal grandma's and I liked it ever since! It's a great substitute for necklace or brooch, as well as to reduce the windchill.
- Sunglasses. Unintentionally trendspotting Nicole Richie and The Olsen Twins, I've been feeling the benefit of using sunglasses. Take care of your beautiful eyes from the glare of the sun especially nowadays due to global warming. Better late than sorry!
Other than already mentioned above indicates that they're complementary to me.