Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eucalyptus Body Rub

Last year I got this for free from a friend of mine studying in Sydney, Australia. I never used it until recently cruel mosquitos leave their bites on me. It's a rainy season here in Indonesia, so let's get ready for it! Apart from flood disaster which already be quite a normal thing during the season, please take a good care of your health!

Price: US$24.95 for 30ml
Where to buy: any drugstore in Australia, UpFromAustralia.com
Overall: 3 out of 5

What it claims:
Rub this subtle, evocative and fragrant body rub into chest or weary body parts. Massage into muscles before sports activity to tone up and afterwards to soothe and relax. (yup, us Aussies play lots of sports, so we really need this). Or inhale the fragrance for instant energy (that is why koalas are “so energetic” on gum trees). Apply to tired feet or itchy insect bites (hey, we have plenty of those in summer). Helps on all occasions, mate. Try it!

Ingredients:
Beeswax, Almond Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Oils of Jasmine, Cedarwood and Clove.

PROS:
-Small packaging, easy to travel with.
-Reduce itchiness caused by insect bites.
-Heal the pink wheals overnight like magic!
-Tone up muscles YES, soothe and relax.. Hmm I have no idea. Haven't given a try.

CONS:
-I don’t really like the eucalyptus smell.
-Giving me an instant energy? I don't think so.
-It's a bit greasy but after you see how it works, you won't give a damn.
-Be careful when turning the lid, it's easily broken.

Will I repurchase? Maybe, cos I don't use it on regular basis thus 30ml lasts long than you thought it would be.

OVERALL:
It's actually a cheap stuff that costs you only AU$2 in Australia. Perhaps it's because the country lacks of mosquitos ergo no demand for the products, LOL. I'm not sure if it works on those who has allergic reaction to mosquito bites but I suggest it's worth to try.

6 comments:

  1. I love eucalyptus, especially with my allergic, makes me breath easily and yes it's calming me.

    Wish they sell it here :-) but it will be not AUS$ 2, especially with the lovely economic crisis ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah blm pernah liat product ginian di melbourne dulu,2 dollar lagi. murah lho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got her this coz it's unique to Oz. I think it would be good to keep the mozzies away... =p I dont think I paid that much for the small bottle.. But definitely not 2 bucks, dude..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kalo di jakarta jual dimana?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @tere616: yeah, probably we won't get it for the same price again.

    @alice: bisa titip2 temen kan? ;)

    @ferda: hahaha, lo lupa kali. *abis chatting padahal*

    @boy: ga tau deh, tapi kayaknya ga dijual disini deh. Itu produk asli Australia kan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is Eucalyptus Body Rub really works and it cures everything...even emotional and pschological disorders!!!

    Justin....Justin Sane

    ReplyDelete

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!