Wednesday, November 05, 2008

It's BARACK OBAMA!!

 I'm asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real changes in Washington... I'm asking you to believe in yours. ---Barack Obama


On November 4, 2008 American time, Barack Obama is officially being the 44th and also the first African-American President of United States in America's history. Lots of American rejoice, however the hard part has been waiting; reinstate the economic collapse, for instance.

Joining in the party, both the electronic and printing media in Indonesia rave about Obama's victory. Some people believe that Obama might help Indonesia to regain a positive image internationally, regarding the fact that he spent his early childhood in Jakarta, Indonesia. 

I've heard many good things about him, watched his victory speech. My first impression about him is "OMG he's 47! He's still young to be a president". But soon after watching few interviews on some talkshows and the victory speech, I realize that Obama has undeniably charisma, remarkable coolness and confidence under huge pressure.

It's intriguing to see what decisions he'll take to make changes in the future. I believe there's always something I can learn from a personage.

Let's just wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, nice to see your blog is still running. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @frank: and I'm glad you're still visiting :D

    ReplyDelete

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!