Thursday, October 16, 2008

And Yet Another Luck

What a day!

It's been a year since my last post about
winning random stuffs. I really wish I won't be running out of luck on each year, LOL.

I woke up this noon (lazy bumps! yes, I admit) and so excited cos I finally received the winning package from beauty blogger Nikki Tiu in Philippines. It took approximately two weeks to get it delivered on my doorstep and it was well worth waiting! 

At first Nikki was worried about the glassware shipment to international winner, but luckily her worry didn't come true. The postman handed it over in one piece, he-he-he...

I can't thank you enough for the nice and safe cushioned mailer *cuddle*

The winning prize is sponsored by Nana May's. It contains a Gift Pack of two 50-gram-glassware jar; Nana May's Magic Facial Scrub and Magic Hands. I can't wait to try them out, since Nikki herself has already made a good review for these two!

Honestly I'm not used to review beauty products cos I think this is exactly what beauty bloggers do on regular basis. Don't get me wrong, what I mean is I'm not really good at this thing. But what the heck, I might post reviews about them, someday. Who knows. Just like the old one said; you'll never know till you've tried. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for winning and I'm glad you received it in good condition :)

    I would like to hear your thoughts about it though, no need for full review :) Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nikki: thanks again! Of course I'll let you know as soon as I try them on :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!