Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Template for The Blog

It took me more than 2 years to move on from the old template. Back then; I’ve searched throughout the internet (thanks to Google Almighty!) for a decent (and free, of course) blogger templates but nothing-seemed fit my idealism. Maybe I was just being picky.

My previous template:


I like simple 2-column design and soft colors, especially
WHITE. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve tried to use “Minima” as the default but ended up with disappointment. It was too plain and simply boring. You can see it from the screenshot below.


However, I’m not sure about this new template. Please let me know what you think about it by replying to this post, or participating in my poll.

Thanks in advance!


P.S.: If I have mostly negative feedbacks, I’ll consider changing it back to the old template.

4 comments:

  1. you only gave two options (yes/no) in regard to the new layout.

    IMO, it's definitely girly (pink!) and reminds me of baroque mirrors, but what the heck... the new layout has a refreshing effect in midst of 'the norm' monochromes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new layout, dev! i agree with mukuge, the pink color has a girly feel to it, but not so much as to make it, ya know, too much.

    i think this one should stay :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like older template more,
    pink is girlie but it's clingy

    ReplyDelete
  4. well....if you ask me..lol..i love pink..and i love how refreshing this is..although the original one is nice too.maybe go back and forth once in awhile? hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!