Saturday, September 27, 2008

22-Year-Old Virgin

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.” ---Abraham Lincoln

I feel blessed for being officially 22-year-old bombshell on September 17, 2008. Unlike the childhood, there was no party to celebrate. I was cool with that. It was just a birthday after all.

My wish for this year... hmm.. basically to be a better person. Not forget about my health condition, hope it's getting better and better. Glad to say that I've undergone recovery process. 

As for the love life, I've been single for a year and a half since the last break-up. Nothing to be worried about (other than school stuffs), until I read this article

It says, "Those who lose their virginity at a later age (around 21-23 years of age) tend to be more likely to experience sexual dysfunction problems later, say researchers at Columbia University and the New York Psychiatric Institute's HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies"

WTF?!@#$

Gee, I hope I'll be doing okay. I can't imagine myself beseeching to a completely stranger to lose my virginity. 

No no no!

*Image is taken from www.cakecarousel.com 

4 comments:

  1. it does make me wonder how, in this survey, 'sexual dysfunction' was defined and the sample population selected...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh belated happy birthday!!! :) better late than never right? and don't worry about the sex thing after 22 yrs old :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!