Friday, March 07, 2008

Telkom Speedy Has Improved Their Service Quality

I've been a loyal user of Telkom Speedy for two years, yes, since March 2006. I realize that there are so many negative feedbacks upon them before and after I submitted my registration form. Nonetheless, thank God, I've never experienced the very bad things with Telkom Speedy, other than over quota :(

On March 1, I found something wrong with my internet connection. It couldn't open any of my daily-visit websites like Google, Blogger, Yahoo, Fashionese Daily, Multiply, and some other [dot] coms. I really didn't have any idea about this news, so calling the customer service at 147 was the best way to find answer. A woman responded my call nicely and explained what cause the connection dead. It had something to do with Palembang fly-over she said. Yet s
he asked my contact number in case she wanted to make confirmation later.

And the next day, March 2, the internet connection worked perfectly well again. I didn't think that I have to tell them because perhaps they already figured it out. I mean, they promised to fix it ASAP... and they did. Kudos!

Suddenly, a moment after I went offline, another woman from Telkom Speedy customer service called me to follow up my complaint. It's already back to normal, I ensured.

Secondly on March 4, the stupid thing was happening again. Fortunately, I didn't have to hold for 10 minutes or so to reach the customer service. This time it was a guy. I submitted my complaint like the other day, left my number, and back to the PC. Surprise surprise... the connection was back to the track right after I hung up the phone! I wasn't really sure of what really happened and didn't think about it cos I was way too excited.

The follow-up call came to my mobile on March 5. Nice.

It really proved that they have improved their service quality since back then they didn't do such thing. I believe the tight rivalry from other internet providers force them to do the evaluation. The most important thing now, for my very own Telkom Speedy, time-base and quota-base are OUT-of-date. Can you pleaseeee offer me your products by speed-base and more affordable price? I promise you I'll be the first one standing up to support you :)


9 comments:

  1. can & stringMarch 08, 2008 7:00 PM

    I need a support for my brand new, cutting edge ISP company. It's called "Cans Connected With Strings Internet."

    Interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe fastnet could be your alternative. check this link out : http://www.firstmedia.com/fastnet_product.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btul Devi, Klo dikau sudah langganan TV Kabel, sekalian saja langganan internetnya, bisa nyoba Fastnet atau pake Telkom Vision.
    Atau coba juga net-zap (http://www.net-zap.com/).
    Pake 3G Mentari juga cepet dan Time Based pula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @fiksi: thanks for your info. I've already noticed actually :)

    @harrie: wahh thank you buat info2nya ya Mas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dev, katanya kemaren emang koneksi net sempet lambat. tv kabel sekalian inet kayaknya alternatif oke.

    btw, udah nonton La Vie en Rose-nya?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Devi, nice blog. :-)

    I wish there was flat-rate internet in Indonesia. Just pay one price and have unlimited use. Oops, I just remembered Kabelvision, now known as FirstMedia. They have a paket 99rb/bulan, but my previous experience with Kabelvision is that it is so slow during the daytime...in fact, I could not use it during the day because it was so slow and always lost the connection.

    I have heard of people getting Rp 7 juta or 20 juta bills from Telkom (Speedy) when they didn't even use the service. I am glad to know that didn't happen to you though.

    I have been using StarOne from Indosat since 2005. I use my cell phone as a modem, connected by a USB cable to my computer. The speed is about 153kbps maximum, but usually I get about 100-128kbps with a limit of 1GB per month (Rp 300/MB if you go over the limit..not too bad actually).

    This package from StarOne only costs Rp 99rb/bulan and since it is mobile, you can take it with you wherever you go, if you have a laptop.

    Perhaps I will give Speedy a try, if they have at least a 1GB limit and less than Rp 300/MB if I go over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. had the same problem tho, seems the Palembang fly-over incident affected the whole speedy connection all over Indonesia and unfortunately i was in Indo for a holiday at that time.
    I even tried to connect thru the telkomnet instan and didnt work, so i knew it by then it was a big problem they're havin.

    Heard they do have this promotion price now @ Rp 99,000 for unlimited connection, heard it from a guy in Jakarta, tried to search it on net but i couldnt find it, instead i found this blog ;p

    so anyone know about it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @fitri: belum! Ga sempet, dan akhirnya film-nya uda ga ada lagi di PS :'(

    @andre: thanks for sharing!

    @moshpit: sorry, I don't have any idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perkenalkan nama saya SYAHNAN SYAHPUTRA SITUMORANG, MAHASISWA AKTIF PERGURUAN TINGGI SWASTA DIBANDUNG. Saya Memohon dengan sangat buat pakar IT, Teknik informatika, sistem informasi dan apa saja yang berhubungan dengan yang disebutkan sebelumnya...
    mohon minta bantuannya Tentang pertanyaan-pertanyaan berikut

    1. Duluan mana teknik informatika dibanding sistem informasi
    Dalam arti Apakah teknik informatika bagian dari sistem informasi apa sebaliknya
    2. Perbedaan Teknik Informatika dengan SI
    3. Hubungan Keterkaitan antara Keduanya
    4. Hubungan Sistem Informasi dengan manejemen informatika
    Kenapa tidak terpisah?
    5. Kenapa teknik informatika dapat gelar S.Com kenapa bukan Teknik komputer atau juga sarjana teknik..sementara komputer dalam hal ini lebih cenderung ke kata Benda, seperti halnya mesin dalam departement Teknik mesin dapat Title yang bukan sarjana mesin..


    SEKALI LAGI BUAT PAKAR IT MOHON KEJELASAN ATAS KERAGURAGUAN SAYA SELAMA INI ATAS PERTANYAAN-PERTANYAAN DIATAS
    SEBELUNNYA SAYA UCAPKAN TERIMAKASIH
    SEMOGA AMAL IBADAHNYA DITERIMA OLEH-NYA

    SYAHNAN
    E-Mail : syahnan_Ctumorank@yahoo.com
    URL : www.syahnan.co.cc

    ReplyDelete

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!