Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pancious Pancake House

Apart from shopping and fashion-related stuff, I always eager to go to places offering new dining experience. At the first grand opening, I was passing by to Carrefour ITC Permata Hijau when I saw a glimpse of a new red house. There were lots of cars parked around. I thought it was an office, LOL.

Soon after, reviews and publicity of this first pancake house in Indonesia are around the blogosphere, magazines, and newsletters. WOW! Even my bff was dying to taste the famous original pancake with almonds and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It looks the same with J.Co's alcapone for me; must be sweet and yummy.

I've been there 3 times in the last 4 months. I've bitten blackforest pancake, smoked beef pancake, original pancake (only with butter and maple syrup), chicken steak, and the sandwich club.

Finally I've made up my mind that I will not eat any sweet-category pancake anymore. It's just too much sugar, too many calories to get me closer to diabetes. The sandwich club is fine, however there's nothing to be proud of. Nevertheless, the chicken steak is great! I love the fresh salad and the crispy fries.


Pancious
has indoor room and outdoor tables, which offers another view on the pool side. It's a good place to enjoy family day, or chatting with friends. If you live nearby and don't really have much time to spend, don't worry, it provides delivery service too. Call for details.


Pancious Pancake House

Jl. Permata Hijau Blok A No. 12
Jakarta Selatan

Phone: 021-5304325
Fax: 021-5305617

Or available at Pacific Place Mall #5-39.
Phone: 021-57973360
Opening Hours: 10.00-22.00 Mon-Sun & public holiday.

3 comments:

  1. Huhuhu... Miss you!!!! Yuk mari ber-pancious ria lg. Kan bs di-delivery kan? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm jadi lapeeeer..cleguks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;) dulu jga perna makan disono.
    enak sih n porsinya lumayan n ga gtu mahal.. jdi pengen makan lagi..

    ReplyDelete

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!