I spent my New Year's Eve in a private party of Ari & friends at Steven's house, Pluit. It was my second year to celebrate New Year with them. It was very fun and splendid. Puji was the host of games for that day and 3 teams were built to participate; Ting-ting (consists of Ari, Intan, Mei-mei, Sally, Tony, etc), Kacang (the freakiest team of Vina, Steven, Anita, Yudi, etc), and my cool team Tug-tug (with Andrew, Joe, Wenny Peky, Cindy, Thomas, Ko FuLing, etc). The first place was taken by Kacang, followed by Tug-tug on the second and Ting-ting on the last place. Fireworks, trumpets, laughter, happiness, were all of us. The only reason I was invited there is because I am supposedly Ari's girlfriend. So when Steven said "See ya next year" before we were leaving, I simply answered "if I'm still his" LOL. Whatsoever.
As for my boring year-end holiday, I had myself movie marathon 2 days in a row. I watched it at home with my macbook since Andrew has brought me some of DVDs rip ;p
Let's check my playlist.
- Material Girls. Average.
- Final Destination 3. Average. Same with its previous.
- Tenacious D. Truly not recommended. It's a crap.
- CLICK. Good. Love the soundtrack Linger by The Cranberries. I'm missing you...you know I'm such a fool for you... The message is also great. Family goes first.
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre - 2003. Not good. But yeah, it freaks me out.
- Akeelah and the Bee. I'm LOVIN' IT.
- The Omen - 2006. Dislike it. I cut the tape on the minutes 7. It's boring.
And still got plenty to go; An Inconvenient Truth, Insideman, Silent Hill, RV, Rebound, Obsession, Take the Lead, and many more.
Btw, I'm not really happy with this new year. Well I'm glad to be here and continue my life in 2007. But then when I saw the news about a local plane (from Jakarta to Manado) was missing yesterday, I mourned. It's really a bad start to begin a new year. Darn. Why do all good things come to an end?
Picture is added on Jan 8, 2006