Thursday, October 12, 2006

I’m done!

After 10 days struggling with my mid-exams, finally I can take my leisure time and yet try to manage time for exercises. Why do I badly want some exercises? Frankly, mid-sessions took most of my bedtime that I had to stay awake until 2 or 3 AM to finish my reading upon those bloody thick textbooks! *sigh* And guess what, staying up late at night made me hungry all the time! LOL. Chips, biscuits, candies, chocolates, and a tablet of vitamin C daily were my loyal companies during the session. Instant noodles were on the list for my dawn supper. Moreover, I had once eaten cold rice mixed with cold soy-sauce-potatoes on midnight. The taste was terrible, seriously. No wonder I’ve gained more weights up to date. Ouch!! I’ve got to have sports NOW! (Tomorrow afternoon more likely, wish me luck!) *grin*


October 11 was the last day of my tough moments. Man, I really need a holiday. I was hoping the classes would have started again on Monday so at least I could get 2 days off. Unfortunately it was just in my dream. *sob* I think I’m getting bored with campus life. LOL. Bite me! Overall, I hope it will end up with good results.


Anyways, I went to GUESS Garage Sale up to 70% at Ballroom 3, Mulia Hotel, Senayan, after class this afternoon with my girlfriends. I read the ads on a newspaper two days ago. The sale itself is held from October 11-13, 2006. FYI, it was very crowd in there! You can find GUESS watches, Gc (GUESS Collection) watches, women bags, accessories, shoes & sandals, GUESS by Marciano (wardrobe), laptop bags, and suitcases. As for myself, I've taken home this watch. :-) Other participating brand is RAOUL. Don’t miss it or you’ll regret forever! Casual leather GUESS watches for IDR 200,000 (US$21.5) each, anyone?

16 comments:

  1. :) deviii hehehe gue malah lagi kangen2 nya masa2 kul;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be tiring right? studying .. exams .. since now u have more time, i hv tagged u, pls refer to this link

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah sama kyk lisiani,,,
    kangen jaman2 kuliah:D

    *maksudnya kangen ospekin anak orang*:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Dev, shopping is a great sport for the ladies.
    Especially near a Long Holiday like now *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well.. you might want to consider spending your holiday in Singapore... :) *keukeuh.com*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @lisiani: Gw malah pengen SMA lagi hahahaha..

    @merapuman: Yes it is. Ok I'll do it later.

    @spedaman: Hahaha, dasar demen ya ngerjain anak baru :p

    @avante_ray: Yeah, need a lot of backup money as well hihihi *wink*

    @indrapr: Aha! Soon.. :p How're heavy smokes going there? No good? Sorry to hear that. In Jakarta, I don't need firewood to have heavy smokes here. Air pollution is already done by vehicles. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taro net? Ewww. There is more salt in Taro Net than there is net!

    ReplyDelete
  8. belanja2 ngak beliin gua...gimana si

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaahh... selamat!!... apa itu yang di fotomu... aaarrghhh TAROO!!!... saya rindu deh!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  10. dev, i want a guess watch toooooo

    *waaaaa*

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmm how to put picture beside the paragraph!?? teach me!! hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehehe.. emang setelah minggu2 penuh siksaan, loe harus jalan2 dev.. belajar mulu kadang malah bikin otak malas mikir :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gimme oneeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  14. gublaKKKKkkk...........
    belanja belanja !!!!!

    asik juga setelah sesuatu yg menjenuhkan menyiksa kita

    ReplyDelete
  15. cozy guess :) shopping is kinda therapeutic one :D

    ReplyDelete

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!