~Freedom from political control by other countries*. (As for
~Freedom to organize your own life, make your decisions, etc. without needing help from other people*. Hmm, I have my own liberation to organize my life and make my decisions; that’s politically correct. However, I always need help from other people like my family or my friends to encourage me in making a crucial decision because deep down my heart, I’m still daddy’s little girl *LOL*. I’m not too worried about other people’s influence in my life. It gives me more perspectives though to face the reality. So I’m cool with that.
Indonesian Independence (doesn’t) mean…
· I can breathe fresh air in the morning and for the rest of the days. As far as I’m concern, I only see traffic jam.
· Everyone is free to go to school.
· There are public libraries that easily to access by society for the sake of education.
· I’m not afraid using public transportation for my mobility.
· I’m not afraid going home late (at night).
It’s not about my personal judgment seeing
I really hope that we (as Indonesian people) can build our spirit of belongings of
~*Original definitions from Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary 6th edition, 2000.