Monday, June 26, 2006

Reebok T-shirts, Paintball, and Exams

I was accompanying my mom this morning to my relative’s house when Annisa, editor-in-chief from djakarta! magazine rang my mobile. She asked me whether I was able to take the gifts for sending letter-to-the-editor twice. I said YES as for today, and finally I have two Reebok t-shirts (white & antique pink) home! *grin*

Which one do you think is better? I prefer white.

I also submit my CV for writer vacancy that I read from Kompas last edition today. BTW, Adeline asked me to go to Gunung Putri on next Sunday for playing paintball together with other friends yesterday. I’d really love to, but I’ll have my mid-exams on July 1, 3, and 7. I’ve already told her about my circumstances, and she will consider for the other Sunday (July 9). Maybe I’ll just let her managing the schedule and the participants, and the transportation as well, LOL.

1 comment:

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!