Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy birthday to my mommy!

The love I dedicate to you is without end;
Whereof this pamphlet without beginning is superfluous moiety,
The warrant I have of your honorable disposition,
Not the worth of my untutored lines,
Makes it assured of acceptance.


What I have done is yours;
What I have to do is yours;
Being part in all I have, devoted yours.


Were my worth greater, my duty would show greater;
Meantime, as it is, it is bound to you,
To whom I wish long life still lengthened with all happiness.

William Shakespeare (The Rape of Lucrece, edited)


You’re the best and the only mom I’ve ever had
Have a wonderful day on your birthday mom…

Hugs & Kisses,
Devi

2 comments:

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!