Monday, May 15, 2006

Feeling unwanted

I guess I can understand why some people get addicted to drugs or alcoholic drinks or even get involved in free sex. Somewhat I think they just need more attention from their surroundings; their family or friends. Maybe some of u have been in situation where u felt unwanted, unimportant to people around u. I felt it and it was like HELL u know... feeling unwanted... abandoned... I may not be mesmerizing and I'm not trying to be. Maybe I'm an attention whore?! *gasp*

5 comments:

  1. what the heck *gasp* has just happen with my girl ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just feeling so lonely and neglected for the last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh.... koq stress amat sih rasanya? hahaha.. tp tenang... g jg pernah koq feeling neglected kaya gitu T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea dev, it's only natural for feeling lonely sometimes. That loneliness that gives you the idea of you being neglected and stuff,rite? Which is not true. You always hev ppl around u who care about u,u kno. u hev to be aware that those ppl can't be by ur side all the time. but that doenst mean that they've neglected u ^^ so,~
    be happy,girl ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hm u're rite...thx yah :D

    ReplyDelete

Remember to always include your name and e-mail address to get personal reply. Constructive comments are more than welcome. And for the HATERS, thanks for the page hit!